Amazon Prime Day Is Coming!!
Important Update: Amazon have announced that Amazon Prime Day 2018 will on July 16 be from 3pm ET, for a day and a half!!’ 36 hours of deals!!
(This post contains affiliate links)
Here are some deals for Amazon Prime Day but be quick they will sell out fast!!
Check out the deals happening right now in the lead up to Prime Day.
If you are a lover of all things knitting, (like me), there are a lot of supplies that you need to make lovely hand-knitted creations.
The amount you spend on knitting supplies can start to add up. It makes sense to try to find bargains and to be thrifty with your hard earned cash.
Taking advantage of major online shopping events like Amazon Prime Day, Black Friday and Cyber Monday means you can make your knitting supplies budget stretch a little further.
There are plenty of savings to be had on Amazon Prime Day. Throughout the year you also get access to great deals being an Amazon Prime Member.
People are talking about Amazon Prime Day being even bigger than last year.
In 2017 savings were available for 30 hours, which started on the evening of the 10th of July.
See update above – Amazon has not announced the date of one of the most popular online shopping events yet.
I will be sure to update this post as soon as they do and share the details.
During Prime Day, many knitters and crafters take up the chance to stock up on their knitting, crocheting, crafting, sewing, and DIY supplies. And of course any other items they have on their shopping list.
I know some friends, who loved the savings they made on other items like Amazon devices, toys, and shoes.
One of the best things about being an Amazon Prime member is you get free 2-day shipping on an incredible selection of items!!
What else is there to love about being an Amazon Prime Member?
– Do you love to read or listen to audio books? With Prime reading, you get free access to books and magazines. If that weren’t enough, there’s comics, audible narration and more.
If you love reading check out the Kindle Unlimited offers:
New for Prime Day this year, limited time offer of $0.99 for 3-months of Kindle Unlimited for new subscribers (regularly $29.97!).
In addition there is also 33% off 12-month and 40% off 24-month Kindle Unlimited paid membership plans
– You can enjoy the latest music ad-free and on demand.
– You can watch thousands of popular movies and TV shows at no extra cost. Watch on your TV, computer, tablet, or mobile device. Stream online or download for offline watching.
There are even more benefits of Prime Membership and Deals News has written an excellent post giving you the rundown.
If you don’t have an Amazon Prime account, you can sign up for a one-month free trial.
Remember to set a reminder on your phone to cancel it before the month is up if you don’t enjoy it or find it worth the price.
For details about monthly and yearly plans for Prime Membership visit Amazon.com
If you are a student, you can get 50% off the annual Prime Membership fee after your 6-month trial.
Preparing for Prime Day – Our Top Tips
– Sign up for your free trial if you are not already a Prime Member
– Write a shopping list. Include those ‘must haves,’ ‘wishes’ and gifts for family and friends
– Be realistic about your spending and set yourself a budget. No-one enjoys the hefty credit card bill after a spending blow-out!
– Do some research and have a look at the items that you have on your wish list now and jot down the prices. Then when it comes to Prime Day, you will be able to tell if you are getting some significant savings.
– Download Amazon’s shopping app. The beauty of this app is it can track deals for you. Available for Android and iOS, the app notifies you when there are deals on the products you select. Be aware that it doesn’t work on all Amazon products.
– When using the Amazon shopping app, go to “Today’s Deals.” Click “Upcoming” to view all deals 24 hours before they are live. Then tap “Watch this Deal” and the app will alert you when that deal is starting.
I can’t wait to share the fabulous knitting deals that you will love.
Keep your eye out for my updates.
When you do find some bargains, be sure to let me know in the comments.