Amazon Prime Day 2019 is Finished!!
Important Update: Amazon have announced that Amazon Prime Day 2020 will on July 15 and continuing on 16 July 2020. That’s 2 days of great savings!!!
Amazon Prime Day 2020 Deals
Finished DealsLion Brand Scarfie Yarn Lion Brand Sock-Ease Yarn Lion Brand Baby Soft Lion Brand Pound Of Love Yarn Scotch Precision Ultra Edge Non-Stick Scissors, 8 Inches, 3-Pack Teamoy Knitting Bag SINGER | 7258 100-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine with 76 Decorative Stitches, Automatic Needle Threader and Bonus Accessories ArtBin Needle Arts Caddy Athena's Elements Water Resistant Knitting/Crochet Bag Athena's Elements Ergonomic Crochet Hooks 12 USA Sizes Lion Brand Yarn 641-099 Wool-Ease Thick & Quick Lion Brand Yarn Fisherman's Wool Yarn 20 Skein 100% Cotton Mini Yarn, Each 0.88 Oz (25g) / 65 Yrds (60m), Light, Dk, Worsted Assorted Colors Yarn Lion Brand Shawl In A Cake Yarn Lion Brand Yarn Comfy Cotton Blend Yarn Knit Picks Stroll Mini Packs Merino Sock Yarn (Moody Blues) Lion Brand Yarn Shawl in a Ball Lion Brand Landscapes Yarn
If you are a lover of all things knitting, (like me), there are a lot of supplies that you need to make lovely hand-knitted creations.
The amount you spend on knitting supplies can start to add up. It makes sense to try to find bargains and to be thrifty with your hard earned cash.
Taking advantage of major online shopping events like Amazon Prime Day, Black Friday and Cyber Monday means you can make your knitting supplies budget stretch a little further.
There are plenty of savings to be had on Amazon Prime Day. I will be updating this post regularly over the 15 & 16 July, to let you know about all the fabulous knitting deals.
Throughout the year you also get access to great deals being an Amazon Prime Member. People are talking about Amazon Prime Day being even bigger than last year.
I can’t wait to share the fabulous knitting deals that you will love. Keep your eye out for my updates. When you do find some bargains, be sure to let me know in the comments. Cheers Jodie 🙂
During Prime Day, many knitters and crafters take up the chance to stock up on their knitting, crocheting, crafting, sewing, and DIY supplies.
And of course any other items they have on their shopping list. I know some friends, who loved the savings they made on other items like Amazon devices, toys, and shoes.
Preparing for Prime Day – My Top Tips
- Sign up for your free trial if you are not already a Prime Member
- Write a shopping list. Include those ‘must haves,’ ‘wishes’ and gifts for family and friends
- Be realistic about your spending and set yourself a budget. No-one enjoys the hefty credit card bill after a spending blow-out!
- Do some research and have a look at the items that you have on your wish list now and jot down the prices. Then when it comes to Prime Day, you will be able to tell if you are getting some significant savings.
- Download Amazon’s shopping app. The beauty of this app is it can track deals for you. Available for Android and iOS, the app notifies you when there are deals on the products you select. Be aware that it doesn’t work on all Amazon products.
- When using the Amazon shopping app, go to “Today’s Deals.” Click “Upcoming” to view all deals 24 hours before they are live. Then tap “Watch this Deal” and the app will alert you when that deal is starting.
One of the best things about being an Amazon Prime member is you get free 2-day shipping on an incredible selection of items!!
What else is there to love about being an Amazon Prime Member?
Do you love to read or listen to audio books? With Prime reading, you get free access to books and magazines. If that weren’t enough, there’s comics, audible narration and more.
If you don’t have an Amazon Prime account, you can sign up for a one-month free trial.
Remember to set a reminder on your phone to cancel it before the month is up if you don’t enjoy it or find it worth the price.
For details about monthly and yearly plans for Prime Membership visit Amazon.com
If you are a student, you can get 50% off the annual Prime Membership fee after your 6-month trial.
Check out the early offers happening right now in the lead up to Prime Day.
Here are some of the deals that happened in 2018…
Here are some deals for Amazon Prime Day 2018 but be quick they will sell out fast!!
I am excited to share all the fabulous knitting deals for 2020, so be sure to keep an eye out for my updates. I will be updating this post regularly over the 2 days, so make sure you come back and check them out!