KnitLikeGranny.com is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We’re continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Our goal is making it as easy as possible for people with any disability to consume our content. We review changes in the W3 Content Accessibility Guidelines to ensure we don’t cause barriers for people with disabilities.
However, due to the wide range of assistive technology available, some accessibility issues may still occur.
Efforts To Support Accessibility
KnitLikeGranny.com takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our mission statement and internal policies.
- Easy to view and navigate menus and forms.
- Clear HTML heading structure for text content
- Clear accessibility targets and responsibilities exist within the organization.
- Formal accessibility quality assurance methods exist within the organization.
- Labels on static and dynamic input forms.
- Keyboard and mouse accessibility integration.
- Color contrast.
- Easy text zoom features.
Still Working On
- Descriptive video and image captions.
- Closed captions on videos.
- Easy to understand link descriptions.
Current Content Conformance Status
Semi-conformant: the content almost conforms to the accessibility standard but is being updated to conform properly.
Compatibility With Browsers And Assistive Technology
This site is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
- Microsoft Edge
The accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
KnitLikeGranny.com assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by the company.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get In Touch
522 W. Riverside Ave, Suite 4791, Spokane, WA 99201 USA
We’re always happy to hear from you. If you have questions, suggestions or want to say hello, please email us at email@example.com.
Interested in working together? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We love collaborating with great people and organizations.
Members of the media, please get in touch with our media relations team at email@example.com. They’d be happy to provide any info you need.
Our top priority is providing the best experience for our customers. For any questions, concerns or help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com depending on what you need. We’re happy to assist you!
Have questions or thoughts on our content or editorial policies? Our editor would love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We always appreciate your feedback. Please email email@example.com if you have anything you’d like to share.