It’s impressive how knitting needles have evolved. The Best Interchangeables are game-changers! Discover the best interchangeable needles below. They’re a great solution for your knitting troubles.
Welcome to my knitting needle reviews.
My Quick Recommendations
- Best For Most People – Knit Picks Options Knitting Set
- Best Luxury Option – Hiya Hiya Interchangeable Sharp Stainless Steel Knitting Needle Set
- Best Budget Pick – Denise Interchangeable Blue Kit Brights
Note: Clicking the links takes you to further information, current prices, and customer reviews on Amazon and Knit Picks.
I reviewed, fact checked and updated this post on May 14, 2023.
Table Of Contents
- Hiya Hiya Interchangeable Sharp Set
- ChiaoGoo Set
- Knit Picks Rainbow Set
- addi Click Rocket Lace Long Tip Needles
- Lykke Driftwood Needles
- Knitters Pride Dreamz Set
- Clover “Takumi” Set
- Denise Brights Set
- Zing Deluxe Set
- Knitter’s Pride Nova Platina Deluxe
- Addi Click Mixed Set
Best Interchangeable Needles Set Reviews
Here are reviews of eleven Interchangeable Knitting Needles Sets. Read the reviews on this page to find out more. Each product review of these knitting needle sets features the cord lengths and the material of the tips. Let’s look at my evaluation of the types and factors in this list.
1 Hiya Hiya Interchangeable Sharp Steel Knitting Needles Set
Premium stainless steel knitting needle set includes 13 pairs of 4″ (10cm) tip length.
- Sharp tips US Needles Sizes 2-15 (2.75mm, 3.25mm, 3.5mm, 3.75mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 6.5mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm)
- Includes 4 cables in 18″, 26″, 34″ and 42″. When using the swivel cord, it prevents curling of the cable and the unscrewing of the connection.
- Includes tightening grip tool, small cable connectors, tip adaptors, stoppers, single point adapters, snips, darning needles, and safety pins. Comes with a brocade case to hold everything.
Hiya Hiyas are suitable to use with Wool, Alpaca, Silk, Acrylic, Cotton and Linen.
- Made of stainless steel
- Stitches slide over the surface
- Smooth connections, yarn doesn’t snag at the transition between the cord and needle
- Choice of Flexible Swivel Cables to prevent twisting of the cord length.
- Tip adapter for using the larger size needles
- Nifty tools – tightening gripper and cute panda stoppers, snips, and darning needles
- Includes lifeline holes which expert knitters highly recommend for ease of fixing mistakes
- Use the extra cables as stitch holders
- Good for fingering weight yarns and lace weight yarns
- Easy to travel with and pop in your bag
- The sharpness of the needles points is excellent for lace knitting.
- Ships to most countries in Europe and India
- The case is stronger than the vinyl case some models have. There is space for each tip and zippered pockets for the cables.
- You’ll use with these for many years
- You can purchase extra cables separately
- May need to use waxed paper on first use with these needle sets to stop yarns sticking.
- These interchangeable sets make noise as you knit
- Those who move the points with your finger, beware! The end of the interchangeable circular needle is sharp, so they might prick your fingers.
- You can’t use the small size tip cables with the large tips. There are specific large cables.
2 ChiaoGoo Twist Tip Interchangeable Circular Needles Complete Set
ChiaoGoo sells three versions of interchangeable circular needles-
- Small – 7 options- US 2 (2.75mm), US 3 (3.25mm), US 4 (3.55mm), US 5 (3.75mm), US 6 (4mm), US 7 (4.5mm), US 8 (5mm)
- Large – 6 options – US 9 (5.5mm), US 10 (6mm), US 10.5 (6.5mm), US 11 (8mm), US 13 (9mm), and US 15 (10mm)
- Chiaogoo 7400 c Twist Tip Interchangeable Complete set – 13 sizes
- 4″ (10 cm), surgical-grade, stainless steel metal, lace tips
- Three cables: 8″ (20cm), 14″ (35cm), and 22″ (55cm)
- With the Chiaogoo complete set, there are 3 large tip cables and 3 small tip cables in 8″ (20cm), 14″ (35cm), and 22″ (55cm)
Chiaogoo Red Lace Twist red cables are a multi-strand steel cord coated with red nylon and memory-free, so no kinks! I’ve found the memory free cable a sheer joy to work with.
Included in the twist set are easy-to-read, coded cable connectors, end stoppers, t-shaped tightening keys, stitch markers, a needle gauge, and a fabric carry case. Read my complete review of the Chiaogoo bamboo interchangeable needles.
Intermediate knitters and expert knitters rave about these interchangeable circular needle sets!
Chiaogoo steel is suitable to use with Wool, Alpaca, Silk, Acrylic, Cotton and Linen. Their bamboo version works better with acrylic yarn.
- The coating has a smooth surface and a fast tip. Making each row easier!
- A longer taper than HiyaHiya tips and sharper
- The variety of Chiaogoo cable is memory free, so it doesn’t kink.
- Variety of nifty tools
- The shapes make it comfortable to try
- The interchangeable needle tips of these metal needles have a lifeline hole
- Popular with lace knitters as the sharp tips help with accuracy
- Made in China
- Memory free cables
- The lifelines are a great extra detail
- Great for the magic loop, the flexibility of the cord makes it easy
- Packaged securely in a box
- Easy to use cable connector
- Different sized tips are marked
- Great for speed knitting!
- Some don’t like the ‘zing’ sound the needles make when they slide.
- You can’t use the small size tip cables with the large tips. There are specific large tip cables.
3 Knit Picks Options Wood Interchangeable Knitting Needle Set: Suitable For Medium-Sized Projects
The Rainbow Interchangeable Knitting Needle Set features gorgeous rainbow-colored laminated birchwood. This circular needle set has smooth joins, flexible cables, and the right amount of grip. I adore knitting with these, so comfortable in my hands and the point has just the right sharpness.
I sometimes use the tips as cable needles.
Set Of These Needles Come With
- Rainbow Interchangeable Tip length is 4-3/4″)
- 9 Pairs in US: 4,5,6,7,8,9,10,10.5 and 11 (3.50mm, 3.75mm, 4.00mm, 4.50mm, 5.00mm, 5.50mm, 6.00mm, 6.50mm, and 8mm)
- Cables – 2 each of 24″ and 32″ lengths
- Accessories – 9″ x 5″ snapped clear vinyl case, 8 end caps, and 2 cable keys and one cord connector
You can see these wood needles in action in my YouTube video below.
(The cables’ sizing is the length when the needle tips are attached to the wires.) Want a shorter tips version? See my review of the KnitPicks short interchangeable knitting needles.
Rainbow Options are suitable to use with Wool, Alpaca, Acrylic, Silk, Cotton and Linen.
The Rainbow knitting needle sets by knitpicks.com are popular in the makers community and sometimes are out of stock. A good alternative is the Mosaic Options Set, also gorgeous colored wooden needles. The materials are the same, just different colors.
These would make a great gift idea! Shop when they are on sale and choose something more like yarn, as a lovely addition. Here’s a video of how to assemble KnitPicks Options interchangeable needles.
- Product material – wood
- Pretty colored swirl tips
- Smooth surface
- These knitting needles interchangeable have a keyhole for tightening
- Excellent durability
- Knitpicks have a replacement policy for damaged or defective items
- Excellent customer service
- Your experience is enhanced with the colorful tips
- Affordable price. (Free shipping included for orders over 65 USD.)
- Great for magic loops
- Use the extra cables as stitch holders
- Vinyl snap lock case isn’t as appealing but this may not matter to you.
- The size is etched on the metal part of the needle tip, which is hard to read.
4 addi Click Rocket Lace Long Tip Interchangeable System
The addi interchangeable brass metal long tips (5″ long) are coated with white bronze. Addi no longer uses nickel plating.
Addis are suitable to use with Wool, Alpaca, Acrylic, Silk, Cotton and Linen.
The addi company has an excellent reputation for the craftsmanship of high-quality knitting needles sets. Their knowledge of what a knitters need is exceptional. 24 different combinations.
- Metal tips in US 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11
- 3 blue addi SOS Lifeline insertion Cords for 24″, 32″, and 40″ needles
- 1 Click connector
- All the contents fit into a pink case
- Designed and made in Germany
- Lifetime Guarantee
Addi prides itself on its patented design of a click-in tip. There are only click connections in the addi interchangeable knitting needle system. The click-in tip mechanism works with little effort.
- Insert the cord end into the addi interchangeable tip end
Users love these interchangeable circular needles, as they don’t come apart. Trouble free knitting with these workhorse needles! This is an excellent interchangeable circular knitting needle system. Other brands don’t offer this.
- The lace tips from this needle brand are sharp enough to grab the yarn
- Yarn glides over the joint between the metal part and the addi cables
- Easy to put the parts together, fast click connections
- The interchangeable circular needle and cable don’t come apart when knitting
- Lifeline insertion point at each end of the cables.
- The addi click connector joins 2 cables together to make a longer one.
- Good selection of sizes
- Tips with smooth white bronze finishes and a dream to work with
- Comes with a Lifetime Warranty from any manufacturer’s defect.
- Longer cable size is suitable for the magic loop technique
- Smooth, fast and slick metal needles
- All pieces fit compactly in the case
- Some users reported when first using the needle pairs, the connection was stiff.
- The plating becomes tarnished with use
- The connections between the cable and tip isn’t as seamless as the others mentioned here. People found the gap snags the yarn.
- Only 3 cables, you might have to buy spares if you have lots on the go
Addi has a range of square, rounded edge options as this shape is preferred by some crafters.
5 Lykke Interchangeable Needle Sets
Lykke is Norwegian for happiness. This is one of the best interchangeable knitting needle collections. The 5″ come in 3 different styles.
- Grey Set – Assortment of grey ends and a dark grey denim pouch
- Indigo Set – Blue ends with a blue denim pouch
- Umber Set – Golden brown ends and a mustard-colored pouch.
The tips in this set are a soft, weathered grey. They aren’t made from driftwood, rather from birch. Users love the warming wood in their hands.
The 5″ options of the interchangeable circular knitting needle come in the following size tips (US sizing & Millimeters)
- US4/3.5mm, US5/3.75mm, US6/4mm, US7/4.5mm, US8/5mm, US9/5.5mm, US10/6mm, US10/6.5mm, US11/8mm, US13/9mm, US15/10mm, US17/12m
- 2 24″ cords, 2 32″, 1 40″
- 2 connectors used for cable extenders, 4 keys, 8 stoppers
The tips aren’t so pointy, but they’re not blunt. An excellent in-between tip. They’re the longest tip reviewed in this article. When using them, tighten the connection between cable length and needle tips with the kit’s key.
The cable key is a wire with a loop at the end. Use a little pressure to ensure everything is fastened. This ensures you don’t have a problem with your project.
I’d suggest doing a test and creating a swatch in stockinette to ensure you don’t have any problems. Doing this step requires extra time, but the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages.
Lykke are suitable to use with Wool, Alpaca, Silk, Acrylic, Cotton and Linen.
- Smooth finish
- Appealing weathered look
- Seamless connection so doesn’t snag the yarn
- Each size is etched into the end of the tip.
- Flexible cables
- Does the job for the magic loop method
- One of the better choices for arthritic hands
- These needles product are handcrafted in Kathmandu, Nepal
- Pockets included in the fabric case
- Some craft persons in the community had issues with the cable connectors being too long and snagged the yarn.
6 Knitters Pride Dreamz Deluxe Circular Needle Sets
Each of the Knitter’s Pride (KnitPro) Dreamz set is a different color for easy identification. They are laminated birch wood with a slick, tapered finish.
- Comes in US 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10.5 & 11
- 4 Cords to make 24″, 40″ & 2 32″;
- 1 set of size markers
- 8 end caps
- 4 cord keys
- 1 cord case
They’re lightweight and suitable for those with hand fatigue. Even a new knitter will find these much better than straight needles. The Knitter’s Pride tips on their interchangeable circular needles aren’t too pointy.
The knitter pride needles tip screws onto the cord joint. Use the cord key to tighten.
Notes: In other countries, this interchangeable knitting set is labeled KnitPro. Though you can get many varieties, none available from this brand have super short tips (2.75″).
Dreamz Deluxe are suitable to use with Wool, Alpaca, Silk, Acrylic, Cotton and Linen.
- These medium-sized needles suit a variety of garments and accessories.
- The manufacturer ensures the birch wood needles have a smooth finish and feel
- Interchangeable circular set product is smooth between the cable and the tip
- Great for those with hand strain or pain.
- Great for making shawls, toys and other knits for yourself and friends
- You won’t accidentally knit with two different needle size tips.
- 32 combinations in these systems
- Darker color tips may be difficult to see with dark-colored yarn.
- Not suitable for magic loop.
- Some found there were marks on the tips which scratched against each other when knitting.
7 Clover Takumi Interchangeable Needles Set
This set of interchangeable circulars is great for beginners. On account of the fact these bamboo needles balance being smooth, lightweight, and easy to work with. They suit many fibers.
I’ve knitted with circular Clover needles and DPNs. The double-pointed needle set has 5 pieces. I’ve used the double-pointed needles for handmade hats and the circular needles for cowls and a scarf. Baby blankets are a breeze!
Use these Japanese needles for multiple designs. They’re the best needle set for those who enjoy working with bamboo. The Takumi Bamboo set has the size and mm etched on it.
- Needle Sizes Range – 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10.5, 11, 13, 15
Tip length to join is
- 9.5 cm (3.75″) for US 3-10 1/2 (3.25mm to 6.5 mm)
- 10.5 cm (4.13″) for US 8, 13 & 15 (8 mm, 9mm, & 10mm).
- Five lengths – 16″, 24″, 29″, 36″, and 48″.
A screw mechanism connects the two parts. You screw the tip into the cord. The bamboo needles are enclosed in a leather-like zippered fabric case.
Takumi is suitable to use with Wool, Alpaca, Silk, Acrylic, Cotton and Linen.
- Smooth bamboo
- These manufacturers produce flexible cables
- This thing is easy to work with
- Bamboo needles tips are tapered
- Good for the magic loop
- Comfortable tip lengths
- Country of origin is Japan
- Good value for money and affordable price
- Creates a lovely result
- Little chance of them breaking
- Some people said the bamboo needles connections sometimes separate. Ensure they’re fastened.
- If you have a tight tension, these might be hard to work with
8 Denise Interchangeable Blue Kit Brights – 10 Sizes
The kit, manufactured in the United States, a contains set of ten color-coded of plastic resin needle tips. Denise has a lot of options for the beginner in their collection. This interchangeable circular knitting needles set comes with:
- 10 different sizes – US 5 / 3.75mm to US 15 / 10mm
- Six cords (5″, 9″, 12″, 14″, 16″, and 19″)
- Connector piece
- Four end buttons
- A compact blue case
An interesting fact: This company is credited with inventing this needles product!
Denise are suitable to use with wool, alpaca, acrylic, cotton, linen. Silk and other slippery yarns are more difficult.
- Tips are plastic resin for maximum smoothness
- Fun colors, children will love them
- A simple twist and turn to attach the tip to cable
- Denise needles are made in the USA with a sturdy construction, as are the cables and accessories
- These things suit a beginner’s and kids needs
- Family owned and operated business
- Has dozens of reviews with five stars
- These products are good if you’re on a budget
- The plastic cases hold the needle tips snuggly
- One issue with this product type is the smallest bend if you have tight tension.
Learn more in my full review of Denise Interchangeable Needles. Denise also offers an interchangeable crochet set too.
9 Knitter’s Pride Zing Deluxe
For those who don’t live in North America, the product brand is Knit Pro. The Deluxe Set differs from the Knitter’s Pride Set, with one less option included. (It doesn’t have the 6.5mm size).
- Deluxe interchangeable lengths are 4 1/2 inches – 5/14 inches when attached to the metal end of the cable
- Sizes – 3.50mm (US 4) – Chrysolite, 4.00mm (US 6) – Sapphire, 4.50mm (US 7) – Iolite, 5.00mm (US 8) – Ruby, 5.50mm (US 9) – Sienna, 6.00mm (US 10) – Purple Velvet, 7.00mm (US 10.75) – Amethyst, 8.00mm (US 11) – Emerald
- Cables – 4 nylon cables to create length – 24 inches/ 60cm, 2 x 32 inches/80cm & 40 inches/100cm. The length mentioned for the cables is when the needle tips are attached to each end.
- 8 end caps, 4 cable keys, 1 set of cable connectors (2)
Zing is suitable to use with Wool, Alpaca, Silk, Acrylic. When knitting my caramel cardigan, I used these needles with an alpaca wool blend, and they were super comfortable to work with.
For yarns that easily spilt, I wouldn’t recommend these as the blunter point makes it harder to get into stitches. You can see these metal needles in action in my YouTube video below.
- Lightweight aluminum
- Gorgeous colors
- Flexible cables
- The point has a blunted end so doesn’t snag the yarn
- Attractive padded case
- The stitches move easily over the connection of the tip and cable
- The end tip doesn’t suit getting into complicated stitches
- The cords have some memory
As with all screw connections, use the key to tighten. I’ve experienced them unscrewing because I’d forgotten this vital step!
10 Knitter’s Pride Nova Platina Deluxe Interchangeable Set
These metal needle sets are a good budget option. Their smooth surface allows for quick knitting. These are all chrome plated stainless steel needles. They differ to the Karbonz set, which is carbon fiber. There’s also a square version called Cubics.
- Needle tip lengths are 4 1/2 inches (11.5cm) – 5/14 inches (13.5cm) when attached to the metal end of the cable
- US size 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10.5, 11 (3.50mm, 3.75mm, 4.0mm, 4.5mm, 5.0mm, 5.5mm, 6.0mm, 6.5mm, 8.0mm)
- Cables – 4 nylon cables to create needle length – 24 inches/ 60cm, 2 x 32 inches/80cm & 40 inches/100cm. The length mentioned for the cables is when the needle tips are attached to each end.
- 8 end caps, 4 cable keys and a clear vinyl zippered case
Nova Platina is suitable to use with Wool, Alpaca, Silk, Acrylic, Cotton and Linen.
- Perfect for working complex stitches in patterns
- The needle tips are good for all-purpose use
- Cable and needle have a slick surface
- A strong connection when screwed together and tightened with a key
- Besides having sharp points, the needles also have a long taper.
- Cables from Knitter’s Pride are smooth, as is the connection
- Plastic cables have a slight memory
- Basic case
- No cord connector
11 Addi Click Mixed Set – 2 Styles Of Pointed Needles
You might think what is the point of having different styles on tips in the one set? It means that you can vary the projects you knit. The sharp elongated tip is excellent for lace knitting. The other tip is blunter with less taper, for general knitted items, bags and clothing.
This isn’t a cheap set of knitting needles but you’ll appreciate the quality.
Addi Mixed are suitable to use with Wool, Alpaca, Silk, Acrylic, Cotton and Linen.
- Needle tip lengths are 5 inches
- Sizes – 9 Pairs in US size 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 & 11 (3.50mm, 3.75mm, 4.0mm, 4.5mm, 5.0mm, 5.5mm, 6.0mm, 8.0mm)
- Cables – 3 nylon SOS cables to create needle length – 24 inches/ 60cm, 2 x 32 inches/80cm & 40 inches/100cm. The length mentioned for the cables is when the needle tips are attached to each end.
- 2 addi grips and a yellow vinyl zippered case
- Flexibility of regular needle tip or sharp tip in each size
- Super smooth white bronze coated surface
- The screwless addi click system is strong.
- Insert life lines with the blue SOS cables
- The cables are perfect for the magic loop technique
- No end caps
- The cord connector is quite long
Recommended Interchangeable Needles Comparison Chart
Ease Of Use
Comparable Products To Consider: Try the Knitter’s Pride mindful collection.
FAQS About Interchangeable Knitting Needles
What Are Interchangeable Knitting Needles?
Interchangeable Knitting Needles are a pair of needle tips joined by a flexible cable. However, the cable isn’t fixed. They’re fabulous for knitting in the round. Sweaters, hats, socks, and more.
Something for everyone to try depending on your preferences. Start any task knowing you have the right needles! Learning this is difficult, but you’ll get better.
(Note: These aren’t straights. If you only use the tips, you risk the stitches falling off! You can work flat pieces, though.)
How Do They Differ From Fixed Circulars?
The cord isn’t fused to the needles at each end. The knitting needles and cable are separate pieces connecting with a screw link or twist and click. Typically, the ends have a screw-type fitting. The cables feature a hollow end. Longer needles are created with cable connectors between cord lengths and two needles.
The attaching method varies: a click-connection, a screw on, or a little key for locking the tips to the cables.
They’re also more expensive, but you’ll often find them on sale. On seller websites, you’ll often find offers for a discount on your purchase if you sign up for their newsletter. Take advantage of the more economical cost!
What’s To Love About Interchangeables?
Knitting patterns call for specific needle size and cable length. Having a quality interchangeable needle set means you have many options.
This saves realizing a craft basket contains knitting needles they never use! (1) Sometimes, they have multiples of the same needle size! The costs of buying multiple new needles when building a collection is significant.
Quality interchangeable knitting needles solve these problems.
The best interchangeable needles have various needle tips with cables in a case. Mix and match the tips with the and cables. Construct as many circular knitting needles as the parts allow. When the project grows, the weight rests on your lap.
Thread thin embroidery yarn through the pin hole (the pinhole is before the tip) on the needle or connector for a life line. Great for lace knitting. Work on many projects with the same tip.
Remove the cables’ needles and add two end caps to secure your stitches. Then use the ends on another project. Make extra-long cables by using a connector to join different interchangeable needles cables.
How Are They Measured?
From tip to tip. (The length of the interchangeable knitting needles and the wire connecting them combined.) They range from 16″ to 40″. These measurements are from the end of the needle to the cable connection, similar to how fixed circular needles.
What Does The Best Interchangeable Needle Set Have?
The criteria for the best interchangeable needle set:
- Smooth joins (nothing is more important than this part!)
- Both parts remain connected
- The best interchangeable needles have flexible cables
- At least 6 diameters of tips
- At least 4 lengths of cables
- Smart looking case (it only matters if you want it to)
- End caps
- Tightening keys for screw connections
What Makes The Best Interchangeable Knitting Needle Set
Most needle sets are an investment. Consider these criteria before buying. There are many features to learn and sort through, but I break them down for you.
What Needle Material?
They’re made from many materials, like aluminum, carbon fiber, stainless steel, wood, bamboo, or plastic. (Crochet hooks are made of the same, and you can find interchangeable ones too!)
The best kinds of interchangeables are high-quality items. Choose the material you enjoy working with and what suits your preference and yarns.
What Knitting Projects Do You Do?
Having larger ones for your making is good if you create many items. Opt for smaller needle sizes if you’re a lace knitter or sock knitter.
Short Or Long Tips?
Some crafters swear by long ones (5-5.5″.) This way, they’re easier to hold and don’t cause cramping in the hands. The short ones (3.5-4″) make smaller circles. Great for socks or sleeves.
What Are Lace Tips?
Some are ‘Lace Tip needles”. This style has sharp and pointy for intricate stitches when knitting lace patterns.
Not So Kinky
Choose flexible and smooth cables. Some sets have rotating swivel ones. Much easier to use when in knitting action mode!
Connectors create extra-long cables. Perfect for bigger works, afghans, and blankets. Most of the best have these.
Let’s Put A Stop To It
End caps stop stitches coming off the cables when the needles are removed. Perfect for trying on a garment to check it.
In addition, for when you have multiple works in progress on the go, or if you’ve run out of cable space in the middle of your creation.
Other Nifty Tools
Some sets have a pin. This tool ensures the connection point is strong.(Don’t lose these, as the times when they go missing means it’s hard to get any knitting done.)
Grippers connect the tip and cable. Place one over the tip and another over the wire. Twist the parts in the opposite direction.
Stitch Markers come in handy to mark a round beginning, pattern repeats, and where to increase and decrease.
What Is The Best Interchangeable Set?
Of all the products we researched, reviewed and tested, we liked the Knit Picks Rainbow set the best. The product is made with smooth, colorful quality wood.
It’s affordable with a range of sizes, and has the essential accessories. Given those qualities, we believe so many reviews from happy knitters can’t be wrong.
They’re fantastic for those who don’t like metal, and beginners.
Bottom Line: the best knitting needles set by Knit Picks are my preference. The range of laminated birch wood tips are smooth, gorgeous rainbow colors, lightweight, and comfortable and the flexible cables don’t kink.
This creates the best knitting experience. Something to look at for your next project! An interchangeable knitting set is a worthwhile investment.
If you already have a choice for your interchangeable knitting needles set, I’d love to hear about it. Tell me in the comments. Have questions or something you need to know? I’m happy to help answer your question.
- Keith Harper, Knitting Needle ladder used by Blake to escape. Retrieved from theguardian.com/world/1966/oct/24/russia.keithharper, Jan 2020