Yarn bag organizers! A handy item for any knitter. These nifty tools keep your knitting creations and notions tidy and organized.
Here are the best recommendations for a yarn organizer bag.
Read on for more information.
I reviewed and updated this post on January 8, 2022.
Table Of Contents
- BeCraftee Yarn Storage Organizer
- Teamoy Knitter Supplies Holder
- Besti Yarn Tote Organizer
- ProCase Knitting Bag
- Shuyue Organizer For Knitting Projects
- LOOEN Portable Yarn Storage Knitting Tote
- Your Questions Answered
BeCraftee Knitting Bag Yarn Storage Tote Organizer
It’s made of strong material and has many little pockets and dividers for your crochet items and your present work-in-progress.
- Dimensions: Circular in shape. Length – 10.3 inches. Height – 11.8 inches
- It fits ten skeins.
- Material: Linen & Cotton
- Manufacturer: BeCraftee
- Includes: Inner dividers to avoid your yarn getting tangled, multiple pockets to store notions, closes with a zipper, shoulder strap for toting it around.
- Large size storage bag for all your knitting projects and yarn balls
- Good customer support
- Fair return policy
- They’re strongly made with robust fabric
- No color choice
- The pockets are on the outside and not the inside
Interested in where to buy yarn online? I’ve got you covered.
Teamoy Knitter Supplies Holder
A smart-looking, functional project organizer available in a good variety of colors.
- Dimensions: 15 x 9.8 x 11 inches
- Material: Nylon, Canvas, and PVC
- Manufacturer: Teamoy
- Includes: 6 interior compartments with dividers to stop even the smallest of items falling out, clear PVC lid so you can see what’s inside, side and back pockets, nine large elastic bands, 6 small flexible slots, and two pouches.
- Colors Available – Green, Pink, Grey, Grey Dots, Purple, Dark Blue & Black.
- Highly rated
- Durable fabric
- Great size for a variety of projects and items
- Excellent customer reviews
- Easy and comfortable to carry
- Good value
- Some found while the outside is durable, the lining can fray.
So you want to find soft cotton yarn for baby blanket? Let me show you the best.
Besti Notion Holder
A clear storage bag with compartments and sections is strong, long-lasting, and convenient to use.
- Dimensions: 12 x 15 x 10 inches
- Material: Heavy Duty Plastic
- Manufacturer: Besti
- Includes: Three individually closable see-through compartments and extra storage on the sides of the bag.
- Easy to carry in the hand
- Clear as you can see what’s in it
- An extra pocket on each side for additional storage
- Suitable for a variety of yarn crafts
- Many a pouch for smaller items
- Holds any manner of notions, from scissors to needles
- Many crafters love this bag
- Some wanted more pockets
Another great way to keep things organized is a yarn ball bowl.
ProCase Knitting Bag
An organizer for carrying your accessories knit tools and stash of yarn.
- Dimensions: 5.74 x 11 x 11.80 inches
- Material: Heavy Duty Fabric
- Manufacturer: ProCase
- Includes: A large main compartment divided into six sections with a clear plastic lid, reinforced grommet for each of the main pouches, a front pocket, a zippered back pocket, two side pockets, sturdy handles, and a strap for carrying it.
- Well made and sturdy
- Satisfied customers love this brand of bags.
- Plenty of storage
- The bottom isn’t so durable.
- The separate top lids can be a bit annoying.
Shuyue Organizer For Knitting Projects
A rectangular shaped organizer in a purple color for all your knitting and fiber arts needs.
- Dimensions: 14.96 x 9.84 x 10.24 inches
- Material: Durable Waterproof Oxford Fabric, and PVC
- Manufacturer: Shuyue
- Includes: A roomy main compartment with space for your yarn and work in progress, a front pocket, a back pocket, and two side pockets.
- Heavy-duty fabric to protect your items
- Has a clear PVC top so you can see what’s inside
- A perfect gift for any crafter
- Has both zipper and magnetic closure
- A large bag for all your supplies
- Big enough even for bulky yarn
- Easy and comfortable to carry with a carry handle and a detachable strap
- Inexpensive shipping fee
- Holds a variety of tools
- Only one color available, purple
- It’s a new product, so there aren’t many customer reviews.
LOOEN Portable Yarn Storage Knitting Tote
A colorful cylinder bag for holding all manner of supplies, from crochet hooks, knitting needles, your skein of yarn,
- Dimensions: 32.5cm/12.7″ Diameter X 27.5cm/10.8″ Height
- Manufacturer: LOOEN
- Includes: and four holes to prevent yarn tangling as you knit, perfect for colorwork.
- A good range of colour options available for these totes – Blue, Grey, Brown, Floral, Blue Leaf, Camoflage, Orange Leaf, Peony Flower and Red.
- The patterns are very colourful and lovely looking
- Very affordable
- A large bag, perfect for a variety of supplies, notions and accessories.
- Big enough to fit several projects at nose.
- Comfortable to carry in your hands with a strong handle and removable strap.
- Durable and long-lasting
- Many a pouch for smaller items
- Very appealing design
- This brand has a good return policy and guarentee
- Doesn’t stand up very well on its own, has to have yarn in it
- Doesn’t have a removable divider in the main part
- Some found it wasn’t sturdy enough
- Doesn’t have a strong bottom
Your Questions Answered
How Do You Store Yarn When Knitting?
Some people use a knitting bag, a project bag, or a yarn bowl to keep their yarn from rolling away when they’re knitting. It’s up to you which item you use.
How Do I Store My Knitting Projects?
Use something like a project bag, a yarn bag, or an organizer. You can buy them or make your own with a free knitting pattern.
I hope you found this guide to the best yarn organizer helpful. These useful bags and yarn storage totes are great for storing your projects and notions.
They keep yourself organized and make it much easier to get to the good stuff, knitting.